Vitamin E has a lot to do with your health. Want to be healthy then add it up in your diet. It is a fat-soluble vitamin and is an anti-oxidant. So what is its function as an anti-oxidant? It actually prevents damage to your body by free radicals like reactive oxygen species. Vitamin A and C also shares possess the property of being anti-oxidants.
Sources Of Vitamin E:
You can find it easily in routinely used eatables like eggs, green leafy vegetables, vegetable oils, liver, nuts and whole cereals.
Benefits Of Vitamin E to You:
- Wound Healing: It penetrates the skin and helps the wound to heal quickly. The collagen production is favored by the vitamin E. And collagen is very essential for repairing the damaged skin.
- Complexion Improvement: It thereby enhances your beauty. You get fresh and your skin glows by applying vitamin E containing oils etc. It helps the replacement of older degenerated cells by assisting new cell formation. As older cells gives dull look to your skin. So it gives you a youthful and glowing skin.
- Production of vitamin A and C is enhanced by it. Therefore it assists in enhancing visual function and collagen production, the function of vitamin A and C respectively.
- You want to look pretty and young? Then make vitamin E the important part of your cosmetics. There are numerous cosmetics using this vitamin. As it has a strong cosmetic value.
- For the treatment of Wrinkles vitamin E is used as an oil to apply on.
- It strengthens your immune system as well. So you must make it a part of your diet as well.
- In winters there is the main role of vitamin E. Your skin gets dry and damaged so easily that you need it to prevent from the hostility of winters. Don’t get upset. Because you are blessed with? Vitamin E of course.